There are many resources to support the Duke community during this time.

  • The International House is a resource to lend support for international students and families.
  • Students: DukeReach provides support to students and connects them with resources that will improve their experience and their environment here at Duke. Students who are not sure where to turn may find DukeReach to be especially helpful. Students can also speak to someone at Counseling & Psychological Services without an appointment, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Those who wuld prefer to build a relationship with a provider off-campus should contact referral coordinator Lia Gilmore.
  • Faculty and Staff can call Duke’s Personal Assistance Service. This staff of licensed professionals offers assessment, short-term counseling, and referrals to help resolve a range of personal, work, and family problems. PAS services are available at no charge to benefit-eligible Duke faculty, staff, and their family members.