This site provides the Duke community with important updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Duke University’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic is focused on the safety of our health care providers, our staff, our faculty and students and the public we serve. The primary goals are to protect public health, support patient care and clinical staff at Duke Health, and continue the institution’s vital missions of education and research.
You can find specific information, including responses to frequently asked questions, on the sites below:
February 29, 2020On February 27, Chancellor FENG Youmei and EVC Denis Simon sent an update to DKU undergraduate students and parents to address financial and logistical questions.
February 29, 2020
February 29, 2020Friday evening, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) elevated Italy to Warning - Level 3 status and recommended that travelers avoid all nonessential
February 28, 2020
February 28, 2020The following memo was distributed to leaders and managers on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020. TO: Vice Presidents, Vice Provosts, Deans, Directors, Department Heads, and Managers
February 27, 2020
February 27, 2020Dear Colleagues, I am writing to provide an update about Duke’s efforts to monitor and prevent the spread of COVID-19, the novel coronavirus that originated
February 26, 2020
February 26, 2020According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, 53 cases of COVID-19 have currently been diagnosed in the United States, primarily in travelers from
- Flexible Teaching and Keep Teaching
- Keep Working
- Research-related Updates
- How to Protect You and Your Family from COVID-19 (DukeHealth.org)
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The World Health Organization has information, documents and situation reports related to 2019 novel coronavirus.
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) provides a brief overview of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in this video.
- The Duke Kunshan University website
- Information about the seasonal flu for the Duke community