This site provides the Duke community with important updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Duke University’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic is focused on the safety of our health care providers, our staff, our faculty and students and the public we serve. The primary goals are to protect public health, support patient care and clinical staff at Duke Health, and continue the institution’s vital missions of education and research.
You can find specific information, including responses to frequently asked questions, on the sites below:
January 23, 2020IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE DUKE COMMUNITY REGARDING NOVEL CORONAVIRUS Duke's Emergency Management team and infectious disease specialists continue to closely monitor an outbreak of a
January 21, 2020
January 21, 2020Duke officials continue to closely monitor an outbreak of a novel coronavirus that emerged in Wuhan, China last month and has begun to spread to
- Keep Learning
- Flexible Teaching and Keep Teaching
- Keep Working
- Research-related Updates
- How to Protect You and Your Family from COVID-19 (DukeHealth.org)
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The World Health Organization has information, documents and situation reports related to 2019 novel coronavirus.
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) provides a brief overview of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in this video.
- The Duke Kunshan University website
- Information about the seasonal flu for the Duke community