The Office of Durham and Community Affairs has posted answers to some of the most commonly asked questions from our neighbors on their site. This information was updated on January 12, 2021.
- When will students return to Durham?
- Will students be tested upon return?
- Will students still need to commit to the Duke Compact?
- Will student groups such as fraternities/sororities hold membership drives and “rush” events in January as is the tradition?
- Can neighbors still report student behavior to Duke?
- Were there any outcomes from reports that were submitted during the Fall?
- What are the behavior expectations for students?
- How do we know Duke’s safety protocols are successful?
- Has Duke’s policy about living on campus changed?
Read the questions and answers at the website of the Office of Durham and Community Affairs.